Advice on Acer Chromebook

Dravenzo

Estimable
Apr 10, 2015
Hello,
I'm thinking of buying a chromebook which i will use only for example: watching movies transfering movies to usb flash, browsing the internet just a regular stuff, no hard hitting programs or games.
Chromebook caught my eye because of its looks ant nice matte material and i'm a huge fan off google in general all of my phones were nexus ones even now its nexus 5x and overall i heard that its faster than windows laptop if you are for the web browser speed and videos.
Half of chromebooks which are rated good are always 12-13inch display which is way to small for me and i found a nice good looking acer chromebook 15, with a good 15.6inch full hd 1080p screen.
This one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T0QZLV8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A19W1SYPKVVBJO
But my biggest concern if this is a good laptop, ive read loads of rumors not about chromebook but acer laptops in general that they are made from cheap material and breaks really fast, and that specific chromebook gets screen flickering (not for all of course but for some) though i loved everything about this laptop from the screen and the looks of it to nice regular dual core processor.
So my big big question is this chromebook worth it, i really want a nice 15inch display screen which would be perfect for me, i will not carry it anywhere just at home watching my favorite show, watching youtube and chatting with my friends, though im really scared about the screen flickering stuff.
And if its worth from where should i buy it and which retailer is the best and most trusted?
THANK YOU!

Dravenzo

Estimable
Apr 10, 2015

No i was asking about the acer models if they are really that bad quality

Dravenzo

Estimable
Apr 10, 2015

Yeah but all of them have 13-12inch screens which is way to small for me as i said in the post

rgd1101

Don't

if you scroll down you see the 15 inch. and it pick the acer chromebook too.