After downloading movie it play till some minutes. Then only the video plays but not audio. It happened in so many movies . I

Mar 29, 2018
While movie is playing Suddenly the audio will stop and it not audible ..only video will be playing .. Why .. What would be the reason for this.I have downloaded it from tubemate app.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DanUKIPS Android Smartphones 4
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 5
A Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 6
S Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
1 Android Smartphones 1
2 Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
I Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question samsung j3 - How to change default playstore download location to SD card?
Question What does it mean on my list of downloads, it reads "using 9.49g of 9.14g" Not sure what other info to give or how to ask more precisely. Any feedback
Question Using a Smartphone as a GPS - downloaded maps
Solved! Storage full must download some apps
Solved! How to change download default location SD card in Micromax canvas spark q380
I enable the download location in chrome flags but sdcard not showing help me
Solved! So I see how to fix this problem now but I don't have a clue how to make the card the main spot to download the apps? Is there
I have Amazon prime video app on my phone. I have downloaded some movies on to my phone and 32g SD card so I can watch them if
To download movis from showbox to your internal storage instead of sd
How do download movies for my internal memory
Download movies to sd card to watch movies without internet
I downloaded around 21 movies on my phone and the next day can't find it anymore, I'm using infinix hot 5
How to download movies and apps on my samsung galaxy s5
My SD card can't save download movies and music can't move and save my internal has full... What can I do pls help...my phone
How to download direct to Usb
How to download movies directly to sd card
I have a Samsung S4. I'm trying to download a movie from showmax. Once download is finished I open the movie and it just loa
can't download movies
Set default to download movies from internet on my android metro lg phone
How to move downloaded films to SD card in moto g

ASK THE COMMUNITY