After factory reset it says forget SD card and I have no access to storage

Aug 22, 2018
I factory reset the phone and restarting the phone it wouldn't read the SD card and there are the page said forget SD now I can't access external data and it reads corrupt SD card how do I repair an access external SD

Solution
Was the SD card just inserted and only files are on it or was it converted over to "Internal" storage to hold/run apps? If the former, then it should work. You may just need to remove the card and reinsert it. However in the future you should remove a card before doing any form of reset.

If, however, the card was set to be "Internal" storage so you could run apps from it, the data on it will not be accessible after a reset.
Was the SD card just inserted and only files are on it or was it converted over to "Internal" storage to hold/run apps? If the former, then it should work. You may just need to remove the card and reinsert it. However in the future you should remove a card before doing any form of reset.

If, however, the card was set to be "Internal" storage so you could run apps from it, the data on it will not be accessible after a reset.

Solution