Solved! After LCD replace system unable to decect GPU

Jan 25, 2019
Hi, i got my MSI PL62 7RC back from service repair today, lcd stopped working so it was replaced. But since, system (Windows 10) is unable to detect nvidia mx150 graphic card, not showing in device manager or any benchmark. When i try to install drivers, it says cannot continue because no nvidia device found. Before lcd replace, mx150 was working properly. Please help.

Solution
If they messed with it, and you paid them, then you get it back with new problems, I would take it back to them and get them to fix whatever they did that caused it. Oh and they shouldn't be charging you either unless it was just a timing thing and the part went bad.

NOTE: If the GPU is bad, the display may not have been and they replaced it for nothing. If this is all being done under warranty, then I wouldn't fret and just get them to fix it. Better to do while under warranty than to procrastinate and then pay for it yourself.
If they messed with it, and you paid them, then you get it back with new problems, I would take it back to them and get them to fix whatever they did that caused it. Oh and they shouldn't be charging you either unless it was just a timing thing and the part went bad.

NOTE: If the GPU is bad, the display may not have been and they replaced it for nothing. If this is all being done under warranty, then I wouldn't fret and just get them to fix it. Better to do while under warranty than to procrastinate and then pay for it yourself.

Solution