After Lords of Shadow 2, Fate of Castlevania Series Unclear

Status
Not open for further replies.

tachybana

Honorable
Feb 11, 2013
Pitty. LOS #1 I found it to be a great game. Incredible detail and a bit of the Ninja Gaiden #1 feel to it. I will be definitely shop for LOS #2 once it's release. Wish the MercurySteam team the best with regards to any future projects.

tachybana

Honorable
Feb 11, 2013
Pitty. LOS #1 I found it to be a great game. Incredible detail and a bit of the Ninja Gaiden #1 feel to it. I will be definitely shop for LOS #2 once it's release. Wish the MercurySteam team the best with regards to any future projects.

clonazepam

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2010
I really enjoyed LOS. I'd never played that playstation title they ripped, shadow of the colossus, or the god of war series, so it was really fun revisiting good old castlevania again. Symphony of the Night was the last one I had played, so this was a great new spin and adding those fun elements from other titles. Glad to see LOS 2 will be on PC b/c LOS will did lose out a bit with the low-res textures and anti-aliasing (lack of).

PhoneyVirus

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
Looking forward to Playing this game has it's on the Future PC Game's list or is it maybe I'm getting it for the PlayStation 3 let me look... yep it's on the PlayStation 3 along with 20 + more, that I'll be playing very soon.

Waiting for October to build me New Computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.