Airline Shows Osama Flying First Class to D.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
[citation][nom]Parsian[/nom]human error but all that means, the method implemented is useless[/citation]

It doesn't sound like this has anything to do with the method. Just someone used a bad picture in an article. Funny, but bad choice.

weilin

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2005
Well the US Intelligence Agencies now has a date, time, airport, gate and even which seat the guy is gonna be in... they can't possibly screw this one up now...

Pyroflea

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2007
[citation][nom]weilin[/nom]Well the US Intelligence Agencies now has a date, time, airport, gate and even which seat the guy is gonna be in... they can't possibly screw this one up now...[/citation]

Don't kid yourself, they haven't been able to find this man for 9 years, I doubt they'll be able to track down a random civilian with any more ease.

omnimodis78

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
[citation][nom]Pyroflea[/nom]Don't kid yourself, they haven't been able to find this man for 9 years, I doubt they'll be able to track down a random civilian with any more ease.[/citation]
Are you that naïve? You really think that not one single person in the USA intel grid actually knows where he is? Come on...

nforce4max

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
Great the TSA is to busy scanning people and saving their naked pics than to notice this. This is why I don't fly period, saves me the money and saves me from all the stress plus one doesn't get jet lag from ridding the train.

nforce4max

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
[citation][nom]Pyroflea[/nom]Don't kid yourself, they haven't been able to find this man for 9 years, I doubt they'll be able to track down a random civilian with any more ease.[/citation]

This man has been dead for years from complications due to diabetes plus he was for some years on CIA payroll. Smart people ask questions and dumb people get smart by asking questions than taking any thing at face value.

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
When I read the title I thought it says Obama is flying 1st class to DC and I was thinking the president is trying to save money by not taking AF1

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
[citation][nom]asiaprime[/nom]I feel like an idiot... I read it as obama... I was thinking why would obama fly first class when he's got af1?[/citation]Maybe they should have gone with Obama Bin Laden instead? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.