Airline Shows Osama Flying First Class to D.C.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wotan31

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
[citation][nom]asiaprime[/nom]I feel like an idiot... I read it as obama... I was thinking why would obama fly first class when he's got af1?[/citation]
They've got one thing in common, aside from their names of course: They're both doing their best to F-- up this country.

shin0bi272

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
Why is it always a mistake when the airlines miss a terrorist name on their passenger manifest but its a high crime for americans to gather and protest the spending being done in washington? When do we all start telling the airlines to shove it and learn to fly ourselves? A private pilots license starts around $2000 and a small plane costs about as much as a high end luxury car ($110k)... Just seems like a safer solution than counting on a bloated government to catch every psycho boarding a plane with 300 other people.

shin0bi272

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
[citation][nom]asiaprime[/nom]I feel like an idiot... I read it as obama... I was thinking why would obama fly first class when he's got af1?[/citation]
Dont feel bad... Ted Kennedy made the same mistake in 08.

mattclary

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2010
[citation][nom]omnimodis78[/nom]Are you that naïve? You really think that not one single person in the USA intel grid actually knows where he is? Come on...[/citation]

They know where he is. Buried in a collapsed cave in Afghanistan for the last 7-8 years. But it's nice to have a boogie man and the other side likes having a figure-head, so no one will admit it.

vider

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2008
When seeing the headlines, my first reaction was "Osama on video?! Where?! Gotta see this" and then my second reaction when reading the article was "Ufff". :D

Impulse Fire911

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2009
last year my 78 year old grandmother was stopped for a metal lipstick case she didnt know she had. we had to wait for like 20 minutes. Then i read this and i laughed so hard i almost shot pepsi out my nose. oh lawdy. whats the world coming to?

fball922

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2008
I don't want to be that guy, but I think it is sick that someone could find this funny. Oh, the guy who masterminded an attack that took thousands of innocent people's lives for no good reason is flying first class to Washington, D.C.? How hilarious. Sickos.

chickenhoagie

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
[citation][nom]nforce4max[/nom]This man has been dead for years from complications due to diabetes plus he was for some years on CIA payroll. Smart people ask questions and dumb people get smart by asking questions than taking any thing at face value.[/citation]
and thats what the conspiracy theorists WANT people to think..;)

tokenz

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
Either he is already dead, or we can just quit with all the security . If we cant find one guy in this many years, what makes you think you are secure at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS