Airline Shows Osama Flying First Class to D.C.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider-Hiryu_79

Distinguished
May 5, 2010
[citation][nom]shin0bi272[/nom]Why is it always a mistake when the airlines miss a terrorist name on their passenger manifest but its a high crime for americans to gather and protest the spending being done in washington? When do we all start telling the airlines to shove it and learn to fly ourselves? A private pilots license starts around $2000 and a small plane costs about as much as a high end luxury car ($110k)... Just seems like a safer solution than counting on a bloated government to catch every psycho boarding a plane with 300 other people.[/citation]

I read your post, well the first sentence actually, and thought of Ed O'neill's line from Wayne's World in which he played Stan Makita:
"Why is it if a man kills another man in battle it's called heroic yet if he kills a man in the heat of passion, it's called murder?"

Excuse my ignorance.

jerreece

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2006
[citation][nom]intelpatriot[/nom]Noone would dare do this in the United States; not if they wanted to keep their job, healthcare, career.[/citation]

LOL Don't forget they'd lose their constitutional rights!! That "Patriot Act" would be the book they'd get slapped with.

Probably good that they didn't use Mohammad's name, else they'd be murdered.

dtla1730

Distinguished
May 31, 2009
I'm pretty sure Osama Bin Laden isn't lost. ...Which was probably the reason for the joke boarding pass.

It's bad when OTHER countries become suspicious of your own government's politics before you do.

jonnyzat

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2010
[citation][nom]mattclary[/nom]They know where he is. Buried in a collapsed cave in Afghanistan for the last 7-8 years. But it's nice to have a boogie man and the other side likes having a figure-head, so no one will admit it.[/citation]

now that is hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.