Airport Worker Warned for Abusing Naked Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaminggerbil

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
Well that didnt take long.

"I'm totally traumatised. I've spoken to the police about it. I'm in too much of a state to go to work."
Oh come off it, it's not that bad.

G

It's great to have more technological help for peeping toms.
Won't stop any terrorists, though.

si7entsam

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2010
Ohh boo hoo, like a girl has never had a guy comment about her breats. Really distressed? Cmon, get over it I say.

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
It sounds like most of this is made up since if she was really traumatized and he had actually said all that about her t*ts and all, he would have been fired, not warned.

G

Wonder if they tag your name beside the scanned result..

This just kills privacy..and the worst part about it is you cannot do anything about it PERIoD

snurp85

Distinguished
May 6, 2009
Im not supporting what the guy did or anything, but this girl is a real piece of work. "im traumatized and cant go in to work"... wtf. if that traumatized her then how the heck did she get through school growing up. she's clearly milking it.

rambo117

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
[citation][nom]si7entsam[/nom]Ohh boo hoo, like a girl has never had a guy comment about her breats. Really distressed? Cmon, get over it I say.[/citation]
Breats? never seen those before..

sandmanwn

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2006
[citation][nom]si7entsam[/nom]Ohh boo hoo, like a girl has never had a guy comment about her breats. Really distressed? Cmon, get over it I say.[/citation]
Ok, take some naked photos of yourself and pass them along to your co-workers immediately. I mean common its not that big of a deal. Man up and try it yourself I say!

rmicro1

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2006
And she's offended because what happened to her is something that happens to all the passengers at the airport everday?

HalJordan

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
This reminded me of the Chapelle Show skit, "What Men Want" in which the attractive woman can hear the thoughts of the men around here. If you haven't seen it the woman hears all the sordid things the men think about her. In this case the female employee got a small taste of what goes through a man's mind. (Yes, it was extremely inappropriate for the guy to say that.) If women could hear a man's thoughts they would never leave their house again.

Status
Not open for further replies.