Alien Found on Google Street View?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waikano

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2008
Look I am all about Alien's existing and all, but do you ever see a clear picture of a supposed Alien? Seems to me all the pictures of Aliens, Big-Foot, and what ever else....Even Loch Ness (sorry Jane I know this one is close to home even if it is over the water) are always low grade and blurry. I, like Mulder, still believe, but want to see a clear picture before it gets "reported".

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
I believe there is intelligent life out there. I think it would be naive to think that across the vastness that is space there is not one single planet capable of sustaining any form of life. I do not, however, believe that aliens on the planet earth happen to look exactly like they did in the movies.

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
I also happen to have a frozen bank account in the very Democratic republic of Congo, so if you send me 15 000$ I will later give you a million USD.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
@waikano: Hey, I'm as much a skeptic of Nessy as I am of this. Don't get me wrong, I love the Scottish, but just because a lake is too big to skim a stone and have it reach the other side, does not mean you're dealing with a monster who is eating them like peanut M&Ms before they had a chance to make it halfway. I am rolling my eyes, but none of you can see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.