ALIENWARE 13 HDD Problems?

allenind

Commendable
Jun 27, 2016
Hello,
I am a IT Student. A few days ago my laptop crashed with the error code 0xc000000e. At first I thought it was a windows boot error. Because sometimes it boots sometimes it doesnt. So I restarted windows 10 even though it was hard due to the pc booting sometimes and sometimes not. After resetting I reinstalled all the drivers updates the BIOS and now I have this error saying "an error has occured press ctrl+alt+delete to restart." Or sometimes the "check cable connection! PXE-MOF: Exiting PXE ROM reboot and select proper boot device or insertboot media in selected boot device and press a key." Otherwise it would just boot normally. I checked chkdsk when it booted and it showed no error also used the program CRYSTALDISKINFO the status was good. Any info on what should I do?
Please help!!

P.s the product is still under warranty although alienware is not supported by dell in my country which is the Philippines.

Solution
This actually is a boot error (the error code 0xc000000e) but the options you chose to use to fix it, probably wouldn't help.

Try inserting the installation disk (if you were given one) and boot from that. Then you want to choose "Repair your computer".

If this doesn't resolve it, then you should contact the manufacturer. If it is under warranty, it is under warranty, and they should repair or replace it.
This actually is a boot error (the error code 0xc000000e) but the options you chose to use to fix it, probably wouldn't help.

Try inserting the installation disk (if you were given one) and boot from that. Then you want to choose "Repair your computer".

If this doesn't resolve it, then you should contact the manufacturer. If it is under warranty, it is under warranty, and they should repair or replace it.

Solution