Alienware 17 help

DG-Vader

Commendable
Mar 9, 2016
Hi there I have an Alienware 17 and want to play The Division on it. I was told it won't run because of the cpu it has an i7-4710mq, the graphics card is an Amd Radeon r9 m290x. Is it possible to upgrade the cpu and if so which one would be good for me.

BadActor

Estimable
Herald
You should be able to run it without needing to make any changes. Your CPU is more than capable.

Minimum Requirements
Supported OS: Windows® 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only).
Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 | AMD FX-6100, or better.
RAM: 6GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 with 2 GB VRAM (current equivalent NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760) | AMD Radeon HD 7770 with 2 GB VRAM, or better.
Notebook support: Laptop models of these desktop cards may work as long as they are on-par in terms of performance with at least the minimum configuration.
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive Space: 40 GB available space.
Optical Drive: DVD-ROM Dual Layer.
Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, headset, optional controller.
Multiplayer: Broadband connection with 256 kbps upstream, or faster.
Recommended Requirements
Supported OS: Windows® 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 | AMD FX-8350, or better.
RAM: 8GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 | AMD Radeon R9 290, or better.
Notebook support: Laptop models of these desktop cards may work as long as they are on-par in terms of performance with at least the minimum configuration.
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive Space: 40 GB available space.
Optical Drive: DVD-ROM Dual Layer.
Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, headset, optional controller.
Multiplayer: Broadband connection with 512 kbps upstream, or faster.

DG-Vader

Commendable
Mar 9, 2016
When I start up the game it gives me a message saying I don't met the minimum requirements and it also runs very laggy on low settings. It's basically unplayable. I'm quite new to this stuff so any help is appreciated