Solved! All opinions welcome

Jan 7, 2019
I mean BEATS solo 3.0 also i have a Samsung j3 prime t mobile and have a hard time getting Bluetooth to connect even tho it says it connects tried re pair and other ways ive read nothing seems to work yet for more then a song uf that any help with ether or just a opinion are 2 without saying dont buy beats or thar i should buy u phone or u pod

Solution
Did you try rebooting the phone and the headphones? Did you try pairing them with another device to see if there is an issue with the headphones? Contact Beats support? Not sure why it would matter if it's an Android or an iPhone for the connection, if it worked before, should be working.
Jan 7, 2019

Anything else that i can try trhat may work to connect the headphones to my phone only will for a song if it stays connected that long so i can use the headphones wireless been having to use the wire cause it says its connection is made but still get no sound without wire connected to my phone my phone is a j3 prim samsung 2017 model

Jan 7, 2019
Mostly why it wont connect and stay connected through Bluetooth worked a few days ago now nothing unless i have it going through wire is most the problem that its a Samsung and not i phone other wireless headphones connect and work fine and my beats did then now wont not sure why only had them a couple weeks

Did you try rebooting the phone and the headphones? Did you try pairing them with another device to see if there is an issue with the headphones? Contact Beats support? Not sure why it would matter if it's an Android or an iPhone for the connection, if it worked before, should be working.

Solution
Jan 8, 2019

Yeah I got them 2 weeks ago worked wireless or with the cable and i tryed on different phone another samsung same thing only show they connect headphones make the connected sound then a sec of music or audio the nothing unless plugged into the phone with the wire thanks for the things ro try have done most but have to try again