All the iPhone 6 (and iOS 8) Fails to Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete Githens

Estimable
Sep 26, 2014
The camera roll thing is EXTREMELY annoying. It's no wonder they had to come out the the giant iPhone 6+. You'd need a screen that big to even vaguely make out what half the thumb nails are. I liked having all my pictures in one place. I haven't the foggiest idea what year I took certain pictures. Now instead of just scrolling down the screen I have to search through years. The new search tool is supposed to help but it really doesn't.

Dan Scott

Estimable
Sep 27, 2014
---Apple DEFECTOR Manifesto---

This once loyal Applelite is voting with his dollars, and his family will follow.

I just spent the past 1.5 days NEEDLESSLY trying to reverse the 8.0.1/2 update that RUINED my iPad 2 (problems everywhere, but the maddeningly slow web page/app switching/opening makes it unusable for practical purposes (despite my 47 free gigs)).

Apple, mistakes happen, but your unwillingness to allow iPad 2 users an "OFFICIAL," at least temporary, reversion to iOS 7--without the insurmountable errors many like me are experiencing by having to go outside the ecosystem--is inexcusable.

Jobs would've never let this happen.

You've bitten a big chunk out of the hand that feeds you.

Guest27

Estimable
Sep 27, 2014
In speaker mode the mic seems to be getting switched off. It is so annoying. Also, while in call when tried to access notes app the phone app seem to have vanished though call seems to remain in progress. Interestingly safari too keeps loosing connection when you are chatting on a browser. Battery too lasted only about 13 hours on koodos network.

Maleena

Estimable
Oct 3, 2014
I updated my iphone 6 to the newest version and it will not turn on it just glitches red shows the apple logo and keeps doing the same thing, is anyone else having this problem? Please help

thehaag

Estimable
Oct 6, 2014
iOS7 has been endless with BUGS!! My 4S is practically unusable due to iOS8 and the Bug just keep coming after every update (8.0.1 is proof of this concept). Apple are no longer a stable company, they are going through changes and with Steve Jobs the company is lost. I am moving to Sony Xperia, at least they don't have samsung bloatware and work well especially underwater

guanyu210379

Distinguished
Android is more and more stable by each day
iOS is more and more rubbish by each day

But wait! Those are new iOS features and not bugs! They are sooo cooolll!
It's Apple! You gotta buy it no matter the price and you Android users must be jealous of those new features!
See? Your phone does not even bent like iPhone 6 plus does.
Wait until Apple sues LG for LG Flex!

sam_p_lay

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2010
Wouldn't recommend Xperia haag - me, my wife and brother in law have all owned recent models and they're not great. Best bet with Android is the Nexus (or Nexus-style) route where you've got pure Android without Sony / Samsung / etc crap bloating it and removing your official update options after a few months.

unitelife

Estimable
Oct 8, 2014
I am having problems syncing in general, if it is some how able to sync it errors out, restore points are faulty, some settings are not able to set i.e. lock sound, batter percentage, setting ring tones/text tones/sounds, changing text message notifications. My "speak selection" option is also faulty and the option to "speak" doesnt show.

tliving563

Estimable
Oct 9, 2014
my new I phone doesn't always register calls. My calls go directly to voice mail. I can call my phone from my house phone and it doesn't ring. goes to voice mail. even thou the phone is on. same thing happens when others call me. Anyone having this problem?

jimgreene

Estimable
Sep 10, 2014

I Had this prob once. was told to turn off then turn on phone. cell towers were not able to figure out where I was or some such.

jimgreene

Estimable
Sep 10, 2014

So you're saying ditch all cell phones?

Status
Not open for further replies.