All Wireless Technology

Mike Kai

Estimable
Oct 31, 2014
hi guys I was working with my buddy on a project called Wireless Technology. What kind of Wireless Technologies r there (without Mobil-WirelessTechnology).

Solution
D
They are providers of fixed wireless networks - like large ad-hoc ones or ones with internet connectivity too. They work by having an antenna that someone fixes to your house and you receive your internet service through there - think a souped up version of 3g that works for homes and not just single mobile devices.

IInuyasha74

Honorable
There are so many it would take quite some time to tell you. There is numerous standards for Wifi used by computers and related devices, but you also need to include all of the wireless transmissions from other devices such as cellphone towers, radio broadcasts, and television broadcasts to name a few. All of these work off variations of radio transmissions and thus need considered if you are studying Wireless Technologies. There are also several frequencies locked down for government use only.

Mike Kai

Estimable
Oct 31, 2014
I asked my teacher and he said something he wants something on accessable technology like w-max or eulo what is like an provider in my area where i live. Can anyone understand me what im saying? If yes could you plz help me ?

D

Deleted member 1697763

They are providers of fixed wireless networks - like large ad-hoc ones or ones with internet connectivity too. They work by having an antenna that someone fixes to your house and you receive your internet service through there - think a souped up version of 3g that works for homes and not just single mobile devices.

Solution