Question Allowing streaming via Bluetooth on first turntable set up

Oct 20, 2019
Hi. I am getting my first turntable set up in my new apt and it's pretty basic and simple. I have a Rega Planar 1 turntable connected to Audioengine 5+ speakers with a Beringer PP400 pre amp for go between.
My question is:
I believe in future it would be great to have the ability to stream music over the phone to my speakers now and again. But I do not want to start disconnected my turntable or switch the RCA cables for this. What are the best solution to keep a similar minimal set up but have Bluetooth enabled? I have looked at the Chromecast audio which I believe is discontinued, and I also believe it would still require me to disconnect RCA cables from current set up if connected to speakers directly.
I appreciate any help in getting a plan together.
Thank you!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Audio 2
A Audio 2
G Audio 2
J Audio 5
S Audio 4
G Audio 5
R Audio 3
N Audio 2
ch0mpa Audio 1
M Audio 1
Procka Audio 1
U Audio 8
C Audio 2
A Audio 2
D Audio 4
G Audio 10
G Audio 23
S Audio 2
B Audio 4
M Audio 10
Similar threads
My old nokia suddenly won't allow me to hear callers.
Need solution for blown tv speaker that allows for good music listening
Solved! is there a device which allows me to use 2 different audio players and play it on a single headphone?
How can I hook two headsets with mics up to the same PC/laptop, allowing them to freely talk to each other?
I want to Split 5.1 surround connections on receiver to allow 2 devices to use the surround sound theatre system
How Can I Use Sennheiser "TV Ears" While Allowing Others to Enjoy Surround Sound?
Is there an adapter to allow me to plug 2 green audio cables into 1 port?
Connecting two USB headsets to allow them to freely talk to each other.
What device would allow me to use my speakers with both PS4 and PC?
Gaming headsets that allow for constant playback?
Best headphones that allow live mic feed?
What can I install to allow me to adjust my surround sound speaker's volume?
Are there audio cable splitters/"uniters" that allow two devices to play on one set of speakers simultaneously?
how to connect usb voip headset to separate speaker to allow hearing through headset speaker and the other
i have a five cd changer also, and a powered bass system that will allow it to play, but I can't get the other two speakers
Microsoft Will Allow Indies to Self-Publish on Xbox One
Concept Collar Allows the Deaf to Groove
Is there an adaptor that allows a 3 5mm headset to plug into a rj11 jack
how much we could allow boosting or normalizing audio in D..
ADVICE NEEDED What Tech Gear Can I Get to Allow Me To Atte..

ASK THE COMMUNITY