Alternatives of yesmovies.to ? If any !!

postguest7

Prominent
Sep 20, 2017
I have been using yesmovies fro online streaming of the latest movies and tv shows but i heard soon gov is gonna ban it(my friend told me). I wish if there are any good alternative like yesmovies, which i can also use on my android phone

postguest7

Prominent
Sep 20, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from postguest7 : "Best apps for movie streaming!!! For united Kingdom"

I have been looking for best movie streaming apps for my andorid phone. Since many of the online movie streaming sites will be soon banned (my friend told me). In past i have tried apps like: Showbox but the problem is thier database is not updated and new movies get listed on it very late. Aren't there any good alternative to it ?

postguest7

Prominent
Sep 20, 2017

But they all are paid. I wish if there's any website for free streaming. links to illegal content removed

bignastyid

Splendid
Don't post links to pirate/illegal sites, that kind of activity is not allowed or condoned here and will get you banned. Those free streaming streaming services are illegal as they stream that content without permission from the content owners(because they would have to pay to for the rights) which is why they are constantly being shut down.