Always plugged in!!

Flmes_

Commendable
Oct 29, 2016
t shows me that is 100% when i unplugg my pc shutdowns now i always on plugged in PC HELP!!! plsss

So your laptop will only run when it is plugged in and will not run on battery is this right?

Then no matter how much charge the battery indicator is 'saying' it has, your battery is probably done for and needs replacing.

As they go, they hold less and less of a charge. Due to this, they can say they are at 100% when they are really only holding 10 or even 5% of a normal charge.

If the device is still under warranty, contact the manufacturer about a replacement battery. If not, then I suggest you go with an OEM battery and not an after market one. Even though after market stuff is great for a lot of things, it isn't for laptop batteries.

So your laptop will only run when it is plugged in and will not run on battery is this right?

Then no matter how much charge the battery indicator is 'saying' it has, your battery is probably done for and needs replacing.

As they go, they hold less and less of a charge. Due to this, they can say they are at 100% when they are really only holding 10 or even 5% of a normal charge.

If the device is still under warranty, contact the manufacturer about a replacement battery. If not, then I suggest you go with an OEM battery and not an after market one. Even though after market stuff is great for a lot of things, it isn't for laptop batteries.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Laptop Tech Support 0
Ashar786 Laptop Tech Support 0
Guadol Laptop Tech Support 0
acljaya Laptop Tech Support 4
P Laptop Tech Support 0
ImMariaJoao Laptop Tech Support 0
F Laptop Tech Support 1
nerdyotter Laptop Tech Support 0
Romanio0089 Laptop Tech Support 5
M Laptop Tech Support 7
Lucky247 Laptop Tech Support 0