AM RADIO FILTER for 2 4 interference

G

Hello,I have installed three 2.4G wireless security cameras & they transmit a background hash into my very expensive AM. radio. IS THERE A SUITABLE FILTER AVAILABLE to control this hash. IT IS NOT VIA THE POWER LINES. PLEASE HELP AND ADVISE A SUITABLE AM. ANTENNA FILTER that I can purchase. It only effects this one radio, we have other ones that do not receive the hash.
REGARDS RAY

Hello,I have installed three 2.4G wireless security cameras & they transmit a background hash into my very expensive AM. radio. IS THERE A SUITABLE FILTER AVAILABLE to control this hash. IT IS NOT VIA THE POWER LINES. PLEASE HELP AND ADVISE A SUITABLE AM. ANTENNA FILTER that I can purchase. It only effects this one radio, we have other ones that do not receive the hash.
REGARDS RAY

Contact MICROWAVE FILTER company in New York. They will either stock or build any filter needed for any RF application. It is advisable to first use a spectrum analyzer to document what frequencies exactly are causing the interference, before ordering a filter product.

REGARDS RAY

Telephone:
Direct line:
E-mail: 800-448-1666 (ext. 725)
315-438-4725
rob-s@microwavefilter.com