Amazon Drops All Sprint, Verizon and AT&T Phones to 1 cent

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xerroz

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
It's worth it if you need a smartphone, you can either get a contract or get on with those companies that offer no contract, the service might be shitty and the phones aren't the best. Beware tho, If im not mistaken you have to pay Amazon a fee if you cancel your contract before 6 months. Read the contract

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]duhh[/nom]No IPHONEs for sale from either Sprint, Verizon and AT&T.So not all smart phones are on sale for $0.01 via these three carriers. edit your smart phone story[/citation]
Obviously the iPhone is not smart enough :p

gidgiddonihah

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2009
[citation][nom]xerroz[/nom] the phones aren't the best.[/citation] Ummmm the Galaxy SII is praised to be the best AT&T phone, and the Galaxy SII Skyrocket is an upgrade upon that. So I'm not sure what you are trying to say here? Maybe you are inferring that since it does not include the iPhone that they arn't good phones?

And how may I ask is the service 'shitty'? These are the biggest mobile companies in the US, I might not like AT&T that much but they have good coverage and I have heard lots of good things about Sprint and Verizon.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]halcyon[/nom]I think they need to offer the Droid RAZR for 1 cent so I can grab at it.[/citation]
The RAZR is on sale for a penny :p

Status
Not open for further replies.