Amazon Unveils 5 New Kindle Fire Tablets, Start at $99

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildBear247

Estimable
Aug 25, 2014
Yawn...the day the Fire tablets are running a clean version of Android that is compatible with the Google Play store (out of the box, without hacks) is the day they'll grab my attention. Until then, Amazon can keep their proprietary and limited Android tablet experience.

IInuyasha74

Honorable
For children I don't think anything is going to beat the offer on that last one. Think about how good it would be to be able to be worry free about giving the kids a portable display full of movies and child friendly games.

Patrick Tobin

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
Prior to the age of 12 - 14 children shouldn't have access to a tablet for longer than 30 minutes at a time. Parents that allow in excess are completely ignorant of the current findings depicting the muscular degeneration of the neck muscles not to mention the lack of motor functions that one gains through standard play.

Do not buy these. For your kids.

Cons29

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
that replacement offer is actually good. if you've lost gadgets from kids, you know how it feels :)
i own a kindle paperwhite (yes i know it's different), and it's fun using it.

John Rabiot

Estimable
Sep 18, 2014
Hello guys. I've already pre-ordered the Kindle Voyage, and like always, I'm going to give away my old-new Kindle Paperwhite 2 to one lucky contestant. If anyone's interested come to winakindle.weebly.com

Last year, when I gave away my Paperwhite 1, only 12 people signed up so you're chances to win one are pretty high. Good luck.

John Rabiot

Estimable
Sep 18, 2014
Hello guys. I've already pre-ordered the Kindle Voyage, and like always, I'm going to give away my old-new Kindle Paperwhite 2 to one lucky contestant. If anyone's interested come to winakindle.weebly.com

Last year, when I gave away my Paperwhite 1, only 12 people signed up so you're chances to win one are pretty high. Good luck.

Colin Lee

Honorable
Mar 16, 2013

All Kindles read mobi files natively, so there's no need to 'sideload' anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.