Amazon's $139 Kindle Fire Refurb Deal is Back (Today Only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I had to get one too. Dual-core cpu cant be beat at this price.

illfindu

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2009
There are several resources showing these will be on sale for this price or less brand new at target i dont under stand why people are buying them refurbed.

thrasher32

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2007
[citation][nom]illfindu[/nom]There are several resources showing these will be on sale for this price or less brand new at target i dont under stand why people are buying them refurbed.[/citation]

Why wait? Why drive all the way to Target? I ordered it today, it'll be here tomorrow, no extra charge. It'd cost me money, frustration and SALES TAX to drive to Target and buy it. The Refurb units are as good as new and they have the same warranty as a "new" unit, so I don't see the diff. Score one for a great deal and great convenience.

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
It's kind of funny they say "Just in time for Mother's day". Like one's mother is only worthy of a refurbished item, not a new one.

I can't imagine giving anyone a gift that is refurbished, let alone one's mother. This society degenerates a little more all the time.

G

My daughter has been begging for a tablet for some time. She loves my iPad, but knows they are $$$. She decided on her own she wanted a Nook Tablet, but I showed her Kindle Fire and she loves it. I ordered one of these also. As for the shopping experience, I like my desk better than Target. Free shipping, no tax, fair price.

thrasher32

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2007
[citation][nom]TA152H[/nom]It's kind of funny they say "Just in time for Mother's day". Like one's mother is only worthy of a refurbished item, not a new one. I can't imagine giving anyone a gift that is refurbished, let alone one's mother. This society degenerates a little more all the time.[/citation]

It's your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.