Amazon's Silky Web Browser May Go PC, Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

species8472

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2007
OnLive will NEVER I repeat, NEVER have a presence on my machine in any way, shape, or form. It is an insult to power gamers everywhere who demand quality visuals and control of their gaming experiences.

Goldengoose

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
[citation][nom]species8472[/nom]OnLive will NEVER I repeat, NEVER have a presence on my machine in any way, shape, or form. It is an insult to power gamers everywhere who demand quality visuals and control of their gaming experiences.[/citation]

And yet power gamers are a niche market - there is a market for casual gamers who don't want to fork out for a $2000 PC, but still want to play the up-to-date titles. So it doesn't apply to YOU, this does not mean it won't apply for someone else

halls

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2010
[citation][nom]species8472[/nom]OnLive will NEVER I repeat, NEVER have a presence on my machine in any way, shape, or form. It is an insult to power gamers everywhere who demand quality visuals and control of their gaming experiences.[/citation]

"If people don't play games MY way, it is stupid and pointless!"

G

Hide your kids, hide your wife, and hide your husbands coz Onlive is rapin' everybody out here!

thaden0

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2011
@species8472: Your old and busted grandpa; try and keep up, Ill talk slow. High end pcs are great, I use them for most of my gaming. On-Live is new technology that already has some great uses; portability being a big one. Cross platform is yet another. By next year on-live customers will be playing games on their Android or Apple datapads from the toilet that you wont be able to run on your beast machine because you are due for an upgrade.

You don't want to wait for the internet speeds to give you higher resolution, great. Go for running the games local. As others have said, On-Live is not for you. New technology is not for everyone. But it is for others who know how to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.