amd catalyst control centre

Hitman Absolution

Commendable
Feb 19, 2016
I have a ati radeon hd 3200 graphics card. I heard that i can increase my gaming performance by installing amd catalyst control centre, so i decided to install it. however, after installing it, when i start the application, it shows only my cpu power and does not show anything about the graphics card. What should i do?

Solution
That it's a laptop makes it even more of a bad idea. Catalyst Control Center (CCC) allows the user to tweak some driver settings of discrete graphic cards. Your laptop has very specific thermal and power designs. Tweaking those setting on a laptop may make you laptop unstable.

It is for this very reason that you will not often find CCC installed (natively) on laptops with AMD graphic solutions.

-Wolf sends

unreal9400

Honorable
Aug 4, 2012
On top of the AMD Catalyst Control Center there is something called preferences
select Advanced View.
I suggest buying a new graphics card for your PC.
What is the rest of your computer specification?

Hitman Absolution

Commendable
Feb 19, 2016
My laptop is second hand. When i had recieved, it had amd catakyst control centre installed in it by the previous owner (my cousin). In that, i had seen that it had options for the graphics card, just like it was mentioned in the internet videos. Shortly after that, i had to format my laptop due to viruses. So i atleast know that it is not impossible. The problem is that when i installed it again, there was no option for the graphics card and only for the cpu power. How can i get back the graphics options like it was before?

That it's a laptop makes it even more of a bad idea. Catalyst Control Center (CCC) allows the user to tweak some driver settings of discrete graphic cards. Your laptop has very specific thermal and power designs. Tweaking those setting on a laptop may make you laptop unstable.

It is for this very reason that you will not often find CCC installed (natively) on laptops with AMD graphic solutions.

-Wolf sends

Solution