Amd catalysts control center not displaying Powertune options

Dman8846

Honorable
Jun 2, 2013
Basically I just got a new r9 290. I downloaded the newest beta drivers (14.7) and rebooted my system. I then noticed the Powertune settings were not being shown under the overdrive/performance section( things such as the target gpu temperature and max fan speed settings). I have no idea what the issue is and could use some help to get my graphics card unstuck at 95c. Thanks in advance.

Phillip Corcoran

Splendid
Do not use beta drivers if you are not prepared to deal with bugs and other issues!

beta drivers are for testing on a spare computer, then reporting bugs to the manufacturer.

Uninstall beta driver (all of it) then download the latest finished & stable driver package.

Dman8846

Honorable
Jun 2, 2013

I know that they are not always stable. I've used the stable 4.4 for two months now, same exact issue. I then downloaded the beta to see if they made a fix. Anyways based on how other people described this issue in various forums, it is just a glitch with the drivers altogether so I will live with it for now.No fix is known yet. Thanks anyways.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Apps General Discussion 1
V Apps General Discussion 3
Claszureme Apps General Discussion 1
IrishWolfHound93 Apps General Discussion 1
W Apps General Discussion 1
S Apps General Discussion 2
W Apps General Discussion 12
Oggi-Wan Apps General Discussion 1
SoumyaHD Apps General Discussion 1
T Apps General Discussion 1
M Apps General Discussion 19