AMD R5 M330 is it good for high end games ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davaj

Estimable
Oct 17, 2015
I have doubt can Amd R5 M330 2Gb graphics can run high end games on laptop ? I have good laptop specs but am doubt over these graphic card ?
Can I play high end games latest games like GTA V, Ac unity, Ac syndicate, witcher, NFS Rivals ?

Solution
It is a weak graphics chip so you need to have pretty low expectations.

If there is an existing that you want to play, then in youtube you can do a search for "nvidia 820m" and the name of the game to see if anyone recorded the game.

The only other advice I can give you is to save up more money for something that is more powerful than a nVidia 820m or similar AMD graphics chip.

The link to Notebookcheck.net in my 1st post contains some game benchmarks.
It is a weak graphics chip so you need to have pretty low expectations.

If there is an existing that you want to play, then in youtube you can do a search for "nvidia 820m" and the name of the game to see if anyone recorded the game.

The only other advice I can give you is to save up more money for something that is more powerful than a nVidia 820m or similar AMD graphics chip.

The link to Notebookcheck.net in my 1st post contains some game benchmarks.

Solution

That video card will not high end games unless on the lowest setting and on lower resolution, even then the game will be slow as a system with that video card likely won't have a very fast CPU either.

If you want a low end gaming system you want at least an 840/940m class chip for low settings, and 960/860m for going past low.

Status
Not open for further replies.