Amplifier w/ wireless transmitter - multiple speakers

May 14, 2018
I am looking at audio setup options for patio and was curious if they make multi-channel (4+) RF amplifiers that transmit wirelessly? In other words, i would like to install an amp behind wall mounted TV and hook up 4 or more speakers to it, wirelessly. What are my options? Thanks for any help!

Solution
You can't send the output of an amp without wires. You can connect a transmitter to the audio output of the TV and use self powered speakers. You could use bluetooth but most can't pair with more than 2 speakers. JBL speakers can with the use of their Connect+ app.
You could use a Sonos or Denon Heos soundbar with the TV. Then you could use Sonos or Heos speakers or amps and passive speakers.
You can't send the output of an amp without wires. You can connect a transmitter to the audio output of the TV and use self powered speakers. You could use bluetooth but most can't pair with more than 2 speakers. JBL speakers can with the use of their Connect+ app.
You could use a Sonos or Denon Heos soundbar with the TV. Then you could use Sonos or Heos speakers or amps and passive speakers.

Solution