Analyst: Hot Black Friday Deals From Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Perhaps $100 off SOME notebooks??? That is what is being considered being Competitive with a capital C means to Apple??

I can see the buyers lining up right now to get their hands on that "deeply discounted" $1,900 Macbook pro or $1,200 Macbook... what a deal Apple is giving to us.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
Frys = overpriced. The Egg = TY.

Apple = yawn.

Sorry, but I still REFUSE to buy from a company that deletes user's voicing issues off their forums. Besides, my customized home built PC has more style than any crappy Mac# ever had anyway and no amount of Windows bashing marketing is going to convince me otherwise.

giovanni86

Distinguished
May 10, 2007
[citation][nom]JonnyDough[/nom]Frys = overpriced. The Egg = TY.Apple = yawn.Sorry, but I still REFUSE to buy from a company that deletes user's voicing issues off their forums. Besides, my customized home built PC has more style than any crappy Mac# ever had anyway and no amount of Windows bashing marketing is going to convince me otherwise.[/citation]

Given on certain days if you look at newegg and frys. There prices are very competitive, you just have to keep looking through each week, and frys some times wins over buying things on the egg. Well i hope this black Friday is cheap, especially for electronics. By the way apple sucks, just thought I'd mention that.

G

Many other online retailers will be having decent sales on laptops and desktops. Although my daughter loves her Apple, they can get a bit pricey. Keep checking this site for online Black Friday deals:

http://www.blackfridayads.me

mtyermom

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007
$100 discount on a $1300 notebook does NOT equal Competitive discount, especially considering MUCH lower prices on PC notebooks that have potentially much more power and at least as much stability and security (but that's all in the user anyway...)

G

Buying a $2000 MAC dude for $1800 bucks is not a deal. Buying a $900 DELL Champ for $400 bucks can be called a deal. MAC, stop being CRACK.

Status
Not open for further replies.