Analyst: The iPhone 5 Was Steve Jobs' Last Project

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
[citation][nom]FRGus723[/nom]What are they supposed to do, not release another phone?[/citation]

Close down and give their $$ to charity.

To be serious: sure, they're "supposed" to release another phone, but that doesn't mean we'll hate them less.

I'm sure he also had his hands in merging iOS with Mac OS X and at least gave it a direction. With Siri out he probably also had directed them towards merging that with OS X or Mac iOS whatever it's called. Along with plans for multi-touch integrated Macs with prototypes.

anony2004

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2010
I don't there is anything wrong with the CEO's legacy benefiting its company, or is it? It's not like they are selling his body parts or something...

P.S. I do not own any Apple product nor am I it's supporter.

dormantreign

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2010
The iphone 5 will be my next purchase seeing as my contract on the samsung with windows 6.5 contract is almost up. Now that was a piece of shit. But yeah, to answer your question this will increase iphone 5's sales forsure.

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
[citation][nom]droking[/nom]@DarkChazz what kind of university is that? Id love to discredit anybody who graduates from that university[/citation]
Don't worry, I'm in a dutch university and it's exactly the same here.... Pathetic

ThisIsMe

Distinguished
May 15, 2009
"believed to be the iPhone 5"

Actually, if we stick with Apples naming scheme so far for the iphone line, the next phone would be the iPhone 6.

brn_gomes

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2011
I can already imagine things 4 years from now... Steve Jobs had plans for iPhone 7 hidden under his bed. It seems we haven't seen the best of Steve yet, watch out as his unfinished work turns out to be a lifetime classic. -_-

G

i can see apple making an advert showing Steve Job himself , even fotage from his last last days working on the Iphone 5.
That alone with sell millions of units.

G

i can see apple making an advert showing Steve Job himself , even fotage from his last last days working on the Iphone 5.
That alone with sell millions of units.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]nec[/nom]and what would we say when Bill gates kickes the bucket?[/citation]

You can bet it will be some variation on a joke about the Blue Screen Of Death... Never mind that Bill Gates certainly put more productivity in more people's hands than anyone else on the planet, FAR outpacing Apple, there will no doubt be ambivalence toward Bill given the fact that he is/was not a delusional egomaniac with a church for a customer base.

What, too soon? too early? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.