Andriod tablet goes blank!

Jul 9, 2018
I was wondering if anybody in the community has had this problem. I have a Samsung tablet and I will be working on it and then the screen will suddenly just go black. The home button will not let me turn it back on neither will the power button. It will intermittently come back on but there seems to be no Rhyme or Reason for it. Anyone have any ideas?

Solution
It could be a software problem, a hardware problem, even a virus, malware or a bad app. To many variables to say for certain.

If this happens often, I would try starting up in the device in "Safe Mode" and see if it happens in there. Yes in that mode you can't do a lot of things, but this is a good way to test if the problem is hardware or software. If it is hardware, it will still happen, even in "Safe Mode", but if it isn't, it may well stop doing it when in that mode.

If it stops doing it while in "Safe Mode", then I would check the tablet for viruses, malware, bad apps, etc., which could be interfering with the tablet.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power"...
It could be a software problem, a hardware problem, even a virus, malware or a bad app. To many variables to say for certain.

If this happens often, I would try starting up in the device in "Safe Mode" and see if it happens in there. Yes in that mode you can't do a lot of things, but this is a good way to test if the problem is hardware or software. If it is hardware, it will still happen, even in "Safe Mode", but if it isn't, it may well stop doing it when in that mode.

If it stops doing it while in "Safe Mode", then I would check the tablet for viruses, malware, bad apps, etc., which could be interfering with the tablet.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution