Solved! Android App that Lets You Schedule Weekly Reminders?

dekw04

Prominent
Oct 6, 2017
Hi everyone.

Does anyone know of an app for Android that lets you schedule weekly reminders?

I want to use an app to remind me when it's recycling day (as I sometimes forget) and I believe an app that notified me of this would definitely solve this problem for me.

Thank you.

Solution

Hi, marvelartlover.

I ended up using the Google Calendar app. You can download it using the Google Play store.

I found it surprisingly intuitive to use. You can even set custom reminders with it (for example, suppose you wanted to be reminded to do something every two weeks, you can do that with the Google Calendar app).

When you download it, you press on the multicolored plus sign "+" in the bottom right-hand corner to get started and then it's pretty intuitive from there.

dekw04

Prominent
Oct 6, 2017

Hi, marvelartlover.

I ended up using the Google Calendar app. You can download it using the Google Play store.

I found it surprisingly intuitive to use. You can even set custom reminders with it (for example, suppose you wanted to be reminded to do something every two weeks, you can do that with the Google Calendar app).

When you download it, you press on the multicolored plus sign "+" in the bottom right-hand corner to get started and then it's pretty intuitive from there.

Solution
Oct 22, 2018

Thanks for very well explained answer.