Android error (Process System isn't responding).

venom0706

Honorable
Aug 18, 2012
I recently made a couple of hard resets on my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini.After the last one, on the screen for writing my SIM pin code, when I started to type, the screen freezed and after a couple of seconds the following appeared: "Process system isn't responding.Do you want to close it?".I chose "OK" instead of "Wait" and everything went fine afterwards.In curiosity, I made a couple of more hard resets but the problem didn't appear again.Any idea what the problem might be?My smartphone is new (1 month old), but I have made many hard resets to it.Have the system started to fail because of these hard resets or this is just a random error and there is nothing to worry about?Thank you.

venom0706

Honorable
Aug 18, 2012
Thanks for the reply.I searched the internet and I noticed that this error sometimes isn't just random.But I hope you are right.The phone is new and even after all these resets I don't think there is something wrong with its system.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 0
D Android Smartphones 0
Utkarsh5474 Android Smartphones 0
Furzumz Android Smartphones 0
H Android Smartphones 0
mrmike16 Android Smartphones 0
Juice11jrb Android Smartphones 0
Boris_yo Android Smartphones 0
D Android Smartphones 2
Mrpuddingpie09 Android Smartphones 1