Solved! android tablet powers up but has no image or logo on the screen. Made by nuvision

Jan 15, 2019
I have an Android tablet by nuvision. When I turn it on the screen lightens up but doesn’t have a logo or any other image.notebook,

Oct 15, 2017
When it's charging, do you get your normal charging icon, or just a lit up screen?

Check manufacturer website and see if the tablet can boot into some kind of recovery or reset-to-factory environment.

Last suggestion would be to never, ever again buy a Nuvision tablet (or anything).

Oct 15, 2017
When it's charging, do you get your normal charging icon, or just a lit up screen?

Check manufacturer website and see if the tablet can boot into some kind of recovery or reset-to-factory environment.

Last suggestion would be to never, ever again buy a Nuvision tablet (or anything).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Android Tablets 1
Sia111 Android Tablets 6
Xaibior Android Tablets 1
Ayefee Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 2
G Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
Z Android Tablets 3
L Android Tablets 2
R Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 5
Z Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 9
F Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 3
A Android Tablets 1
W Android Tablets 2
J Android Tablets 4
Similar threads
Question I have android tablet/music player combo stays plugged in, is it ok to just leave it on when not in use?
Question Need Help, Android tablet stuck in loading screen
Question Ds4 isnt connecting to ps4 after using it in my android tablet
Question I have the rca android tablet.. I reset due to forgotten pin.. I still cannot get in with my linked google account
Question I need an Android tablet, preferably 7" class with 2 simultaneous USB connections
My RCA Voyager Android tablet keeps rebooting itself, why? It's a little over 2 years old
How to unlock keyboard, next book android
For Christmas I bought an android tablet lost the receipt can’t get the code how do I get the code
How to download apps to SD card in Android tablet that is mounted and registered as default writer
Solved! My rca Android tablet is frozen on the home screen I tried the volume key and power key it just flash and go back to home scre
My next book tablet comes on says next book then goes to another screen that says next book powered by Android but it gets stu
Tablet stuck in powered by Android screen
How do you do a hard factory reset on a Beista android tablet? holding the power key and volume up key doesn't work. And i don
My tablet keeps turning on and off with a android logo on it but would not power off or on
My RCA tablet won't change screens with the dog and powered by android. I've tried resetting by using a push pin. It still won
Can't turn off power on my android tablet
my tablet keep doing the same thing but say sumsung galaxy tab a power by android at first it had the power logo the shut off
Android tab wont turn on!HELP
does anyone know how to reset a 10" android tablet
android tablet not turning on

ASK THE COMMUNITY