Angry Birds Coming to Playstation Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdirtydevil

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2010
[citation][nom]nobodyshearing[/nom]facebook would be awesome! is it available for pc?[/citation]
It depends on your video card heheheh

rpmrush

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
It's a simple game. I cannot see why it's all the rage. Ya I've beat most levels with 3 stars, Seasons and Regular, on Android. The only hype I can see for Android is that it is free vs. on the iPhone. I believe they released more updates and levels for the payers on the iPhone tho. The quality of games on mobile is still cheesy, so Angry Birds does stand out. I can't see playing it on PC or console tho. It's the equivalent of playing Solitaire or something simple on those platforms when your choices are far greater.

stingstang

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
The creator of that game sure picked the right time to make that game. Everyone was getting bored of the older games, and this one is just mindless enough to capture the attention of the great social zombie horde. It's not that it's a better game than all the other 'Shoot this at these targets' but no one else thought to introduce it to this form of media. Seriously, look on newgrounds.com and you'll find tens of similar games that could have had the same popularity as this one.

pabeader

Distinguished
May 3, 2010
[citation][nom]rpmrush[/nom]It's a simple game. I cannot see why it's all the rage. Ya I've beat most levels with 3 stars, Seasons and Regular, on Android. The only hype I can see for Android is that it is free vs. on the iPhone. I believe they released more updates and levels for the payers on the iPhone tho. The quality of games on mobile is still cheesy, so Angry Birds does stand out. I can't see playing it on PC or console tho. It's the equivalent of playing Solitaire or something simple on those platforms when your choices are far greater.[/citation]
Solitaire is all that many people use their computers for. I've worked on more than enough of them over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.