Anonymous Just Dumped 1.7GB of Dept. of Justice Data

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Simple solution....just find one of the anonymous dirtbags, put him up against the wall and shoot him.

croc4

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2010
Yeah, we should leave the "wasting of tax payers money" all alone for the government to do...........

razor512

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2007
the data is just a dump of the entire web server (most of the data is system files)

all emails are just internal bug reports for the site it's self, there is no secret info other than the admin info for managing the server, overall it is a useless dump just designed to piss off the government. Overall, it is not worth anyones time to download (I almost ended up wasting time downloading it but the comments were helpful)

overall all of the info except the config files are available on this website http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/
furthermore all of the stat data files from the torrent are available on the site and the site will even process it to generate graphs and other analysis , thus the actual website is better than the torrent crap

G

>Anonymous Just Dumped 1.7GB of Dept. of Justice Data
>Dumped 1.7GB of Dept. of Justice Data
>Dumped 1.7GB
>1.7GB
>1.7
>1.7%
nvidas behind this

ProDigit10

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2010
Anonymus is threading in dangerous waters!
If they push too hard, the government might push back, and kick us all off the internet!
I would not know what to do without internet, but to be bored all day in my house!

No more occasionally downloading a song or movie, no more youtube or facebook (or twitter or chatrooms, or software or ,....)
lets hope government will not enforce govt firewalls, and restrict internet access.
If anyone would be to blame for this it would be the govt, but fired by anonymus... That won't be fun!

sixpac502

Honorable
Mar 13, 2012
Breaking news...President obama just launched a drone attack on the hall of records in Hawaii..so much for that fake birth certificate.

kristoffe

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2010
it would be interesting to peek around and see what's in it. I worry some of the information is sensitive and would impede real criminal investigations of credit card theft, money laundering, murder, drug smuggling. I then think it would be really shitty to seed this torrent. wtf.

-Jackson

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012
[citation][nom]michaelkthx[/nom]>Anonymous Just Dumped 1.7GB of Dept. of Justice Data>Dumped 1.7GB of Dept. of Justice Data>Dumped 1.7GB>1.7GB>1.7>1.7%nvidas behind this[/citation]
Your logic is inconsistent; Where the hell did the "%" come from?

dimar

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2009
Why not have a planetary public database of tax payer spendings for each country and city? This way public can monitor where the money is being spent, and by whom. No more corruption.

soky602

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
I've always thought if you don't like that store because of customer service, go to a different one.
If you don't like your college, well there more choices to choose from.
Don't like your cell provider, there should be more choices in that area too.
If you don't your neighbor, look else where to live.
Don't like the country your living in because the government, I'm sure we all have the freedom to move to a different one where the laws suites your need.
One more thing, I don't like the fact that this group is shoving their Ideals down my throat and expecting me to believe that they are justice hacking for personal data on corporate companies or the gov. effecting those who have nothing to it. More harm to those individuals who's info they released if you me.

lordstormdragon

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2011
One more thing, I don't like the fact that this group is shoving their Ideals down my throat and expecting me to believe that they are justice hacking for personal data on corporate companies or the gov. effecting those who have nothing to it.

Nobody's shoving anything down your throat. You chose to click this article. You chose to read this uninformative pile of blather. And your logic about "don't like it, leave" is completely flawed.

If you don't like your neighbor because he's a thief, liar, rapist, and murderer, you don't move: you end his campaign of atrocity. You're a coward saying that the answer is to run away, Soky602.

If you don't like the country you live in, uproot it. Repair it. Only a tiny percentage of people can just up and move somewhere else, you idiological ninny. Nobody has "the freedom" to move to another country - it's not a right given to us by any entity, ever.

But hey, run away from all your problems and things you "don't like", Soky - we'll all try to miss your whiny, cowardly little persona with all the ideals and other things being shoved down your throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.