Anonymous Taking Credit for Facebook Outage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

The last paragraph is just pure speculation. Where did you get that info? What kind of journalism is this?

blazorthon

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2010
[citation][nom]Snerious[/nom]The last paragraph is just pure speculation. Where did you get that info? What kind of journalism is this?[/citation]

They said that it was a good chance that a rouge *member* of Anon was a likely possibility as the *attacker*. Considering recent events and there having been plenty of such events, it's fairly likely. Tom's simply stated what they believe, based on solid evidence, to have been a likely attacker if FB's problems were caused by an attack.

G

Wow, the world would stop without " I'm so bored today" or " Hello facebookers, it gonna be a swell day". Where else would all the mediocrity come from?

dicfeynman

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011
why dont they do something constructive, like ...
catching and banning cheaters on online multiplayer gaming. play crysis 2 and u wont find a server without someone playing with god mode on. or cod without someone using clairvoyance pro.
anonymous
save pc gaming

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
i did not even noticed that the site was down....who cares...i am sure that people can live without Facebook without any problems

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
Seeing how Facebook isn't relevant to me at all can't say I care. Anonymous should've killed it in some unrecoverable way...really.

dpwrdl

Honorable
Jun 2, 2012
Taken down by a hue of red.....

"They said that it was a good chance that a rouge *member* of Anon was a likely possibility as the *attacker*. Considering recent events and there having been plenty of such events, it's fairly likely. Tom's simply stated what they believe, based on solid evidence, to have been a likely attacker if FB's problems were caused by an attack." Blazorthon

cookoy

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
The title says one thing ("Anonymous Taking Credit for FB Outage?"), the body says another ("Anonymous denied any such attack"). Same source. Who do i believe?

the_brute

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2009
[citation][nom]cookoy[/nom]The title says one thing ("Anonymous Taking Credit for FB Outage?"), the body says another ("Anonymous denied any such attack"). Same source. Who do i believe?[/citation]
Title is to catch your attention. It worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.