Estimable
Jan 1, 2016
laptop: hp 250 g4
cpu : celeron n3050 braswell gen, 2.16 ghz max turbo 2m cache
gpu: intel hd graphics
memory: 4gb 1600mhz
hdd: 500gb 5400rpm
screen: 15.6in 1366*768
if i install windows 8.1 what games can i run on 800*600, low at least?
here is a list of games that i would like to run

gta 4 (or san andreas)
team fortress 2
any hitman game (possibly blood money)
fear 2 (although i dont expect this one to run)

or maybe some other games from that period, and u can also give me similar games that i may like
thank you all for helping :D
ps i know laptops arent meant for gaming and i have pc that runs these games but its getting old (7 years still working beautifully but no match for today s software)

Solution
tf2 should be fine at mid settings, and the older hitman games should be runable as well. gta4 is known to be a not so great port, and will most likely not be playable if it runs. as for fear 2 it looks as if you meet all the min reqs.

all valve games should be fine with the exception of cs:go being more choppy(source engine games). Games from that time should run, though it will depend for settings.

CRITICALThinker

Honorable
Feb 2, 2014
tf2 should be fine at mid settings, and the older hitman games should be runable as well. gta4 is known to be a not so great port, and will most likely not be playable if it runs. as for fear 2 it looks as if you meet all the min reqs.

all valve games should be fine with the exception of cs:go being more choppy(source engine games). Games from that time should run, though it will depend for settings.

Solution