any simple free online store website?

brannsiu

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2013
I need a simple, free or low-cost, online store that shows my products and I will update the sites from time to time. However, I don't need an automated payment system and I have my way of doing offline payment with my customers, so the online store is practically just like a simple product catalog showing my products, I don't need any special or professional design or effect or any online payment system.

However, I have no knowledge of writing any codes or HTML, so I need a dynamic site where there is a user-friendly control panel in the background such that I can click to add new products or delete products, edit the description and prices, something like that. I don't actually need too much configuration.

However, the monthly cost of services like wix, weebly, shoplify is totally out of my budget. In addition, I want to get something "portable" because I want to host my websites on my local server that will deliver a much faster experience for my targeted audience.

Is there any template that is so free or low-cost (to remove advertisement) that I can easily install on any web server while allowing me simple modifications at anytime I want (e.g. add or delete products, writing text description of the products) It's so simple.

G

Did you read? He wants to pay $0 to have service, and not have to learn anything, and it auto-magically modifies however he wants. So simple.

brannsiu

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2013

Are you trying to sell your website services but getting no sales and so you re getting mad around here? Just show us your service site, let see if your service worth a cent. But I really doubt. You're in better luck of getting $1 or $2 at the end of days by putting a paypal donation button than you 're trying to piss around:bounce:

Many shopping sites like yours are built on top of Wordpress, there are plenty of plugins (free or low-cost) for that. But you still have to pay someone to host your site - the last thing I want to see when shopping are "Free hosting for your products" ads on top of product pages.

rgd1101

Don't

settle down. everyone.