Anyone else tired of a BlackBerry?

Are you going to stay loyal to BlackBerry or are you taking your business elsewhere?

• Stay with BlackBerry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go with an Andriod phone

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Go with an iPhone

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Go with a Windows phone

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Go with another alternate smartphone device

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

joaompp

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2011
BlackBerry has gone down in quality since the days of old. Most companies pay service fees to use the BB enterprise server that's supposedly has next to no downtime. I'm beginning to wonder why, especially since my company has suffered 3 outages in a year's time. My friend at a university recently convinced the IT department to switch to Droid phones, guess what? They didn't suffer from an outage, and they have phones with better features to manage their day to day operations.

I guess it all comes down to comfort levels. We still use Windows at the workplace because of the amount of effort it would take to implement and train everyone on how to use OpenOffice or Linux. It's just easier to pay exorbitant amount of fees than it is to make a change on something that will save millions of dollars.

I think it's hysterical that Tom's Hardware has a subsection for Palm but not BlackBerry.

smarter phone

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011
Actually blackberry is handy to use especially when emailing. But it's just an awesome smartphone, while iphone is a combination of smartphone and art. Besides, iphone has more apps and cute accessories like iphone case to make it better.

Blackberry has to do something about the designs and apps to catch up witht the smartphone market.