Anyone have Mint Mobile Service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2019
Please let me know how you're liking your Mint Mobile service. I have T-Mobile currently, but tired of paying over $300/month for 4 phones. I am contemplating on switching over to Mint.

Mar 2, 2019
Please let me know how you're liking your Mint Mobile service. I have T-Mobile currently, but tired of paying over $300/month for 4 phones. I am contemplating on switching over to Mint.
There are better plans out there than the one you have. Here's what most people will not tell you about Mint Mobile: Mint Mobile will take your money for a three-month plan. After 7 days, there are no refunds for any reason (once the chip has been activated). They will keep all of your money -- the full 90-days. My phone died 9 days into my plan. The service was okay. I returned my new phone for a refund, and contacted Mint Mobile. Their policy: NO refunds foir any reason after 7 days. I am paying Mint Mobile $60 for 9 days of service. That sounds like theft to me. As long as nothing goes wrong, you should be okay, but be warned -- there is a Mint Mobile policy that allows then to rob you blind, and they have no other contingencies. (It sounds like a class-action lawsuit waiting to happen. Any good lawyers out there?) Be warned.

Mar 2, 2019
My Experience with MintMobile: They will not offer any refunds for any reason. They were very cold about it. Customer Service (when I needed it) was very poor. Try SpeedTalk instead. The GSM mobile service is excellent, and it was cheaper. The terms were also better.

Mar 2, 2019
I understand from your reply that you have never been successful in the area of Customer Service. Perhaps you have never heard that people go where they are invited, and return where they are treated well. It would have been possible that if MintMobile had "favorable" treatment of their customers, they would have had my money for life. As it is, they got 90 days from me and no more. Let us say that (A) I found a much better deal with a much better carrier, and (B) I learned that dealing with MintMobile was not a good idea. Only a fool imagines that small short-term profits is better than substantial long-term gains. The fact is, SpeedTalk deserves my money -- now and in the future. I can't say as much for MintMobile. Take it as you will. But in some ways we are all fools, as apparently you already well understand. "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, then to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." --Abraham Lincoln

Status
Not open for further replies.