App cant find file extension

Skiegh_92

Prominent
Apr 17, 2017
I moved my app onto my sd card and I also moved the download extnsion of that app, but when I start the app, it can't find the location of the file

Solution
Somewhere within the app you should be able to specify the location of the relevant files.

When you moved the files you may have moved them from the default location.

Are you able to provide the app name and the associated file extensions?

In any case, go into the application and look for any configuration screens with settings.

Check and change (if necessary) any defaults that do not match what you have set up versus the defaults.

Many applications do not "like" to have the defaults changed - the specific changes necessary for doing so may be buried deep within the configuration settings and even use different terminology. Nothing obvious or intuitive at least.....
Somewhere within the app you should be able to specify the location of the relevant files.

When you moved the files you may have moved them from the default location.

Are you able to provide the app name and the associated file extensions?

In any case, go into the application and look for any configuration screens with settings.

Check and change (if necessary) any defaults that do not match what you have set up versus the defaults.

Many applications do not "like" to have the defaults changed - the specific changes necessary for doing so may be buried deep within the configuration settings and even use different terminology. Nothing obvious or intuitive at least.....

Solution