Apple and other company's in crazy editing.

Bardebay

Commendable
Dec 8, 2016
Hello,
I want to buy a Apple Mac book pro 13" with touch bar and all that.
Is there any other,cheaper suggestions and better laptops for this hard core video editing?
Premier pro,blender,magic bullet,all these extra cool apps.

Thanks

Bardebay

Commendable
Dec 8, 2016

So what does that mean?and also I would like to have a light laptop. Because I am a traveler and I will need to do editing everywhere.

Bardebay

Commendable
Dec 8, 2016

I do more in premiere pro.
What do you think?

Bardebay

Commendable
Dec 8, 2016

Recommend spec?
If is computer,then I would choose a laptop with quadro,or gtx 960.
And also a good CPU.
Ram should be min 16GB ,

Thank you

13thmonkey

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2006
you've not given us a budget, country, brands you might like to use, brands you don't like, size, storage capacity or in fact anything useful.

Using the recommended specs, sort through some devices that you think meet them and are in budget and meet your other requirements, then ask us which is better.

You need to understand what you are buying and what compromises you are making (there will be compromises) rather than us just 'buy this one' and you not understand why we said it, and what's missing or weak.

Bardebay

Commendable
Dec 8, 2016

Haha,you are right.
I don't mind any company,and I live in Taiwan.
All these types of computer,what is it,what is CPU,etc.I know all. Now I just change my Msi GE62 so now I am looking for a good laptop for editing.
Aorus,Msi,Lenovo,dell,apple,they are all good.
The only reason why want Apple because I heard that this touch bar one is meant for editing.so this is what I know from reviews.