Apple Faces Third 3G lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

kansur0

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2006
If there was a class action in Canada I would definintely be signing up for it. I contstantly get booted from Safari every time I start pulling down high bandwidth pages. I am also getting digital distortion in many of my calls...and sometimes when I dial the call can't be connected. When I change to Edge network everything works fine. Basically they don't give a crap about the people that have already bought phones. We signed a contract remember? Lawsuits are the only answer in my opinion. The only time I have ever gotten a letter from the president of the company is when I decided to cancel my plan because the service sucks. They only grovel when you vote NO with your wallet or they are losing money. So...kick them in the wallet and they will take notice!

ADM-86

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2006
I would definitely sue apple if I was a one of their customers, but thanks to intelligence/small wallet I am not, Apple tends to screw their customers in ways they never even notice...but when you dare to tell one of their loyal customers what apple does, they go all defensive on how apple is High quality and is so prettyyy......bah apple is a company that its good at making money,not good at making flawless products and giving customers what they need instead of what they think they want.

G

Uh...last time I checked Milk comes in bags in canada, so I'm not surprised your internet connection boots you.

G

Hate to say it but he is right and Apple deserves to be sued. I have had all of the same problems and have been working with Apple for over a month without a fix. I am on my forth iPhone 3G all of them have the same problems.

I would sign up in a heartbeat. I also live in NJ.

The advertising from Apple was twice as fast (it clearly is not) and half the price (NOT AT ALL TRUE). The 3G sucks, the price is higher not lower as you need to include the contract in the pricing. They charge more for 3G data plans and it barely works. You end up using Edge anyway.

Crashing apps and having to restore iPhones has become part of ownership.

You can say just return it, but after working with Apple for over a month trying to find a fix, you find yourself past the return date with Apple and past the point of canceling your contract with AT&T, so this is not an option form many. Do you think that they would be so nice to return all your money? Forget it, they still are denying the problem exists to any more than a few users.

One of these lawsuits will probably stick and the check book will come out. Sorry they deserve it. And I am a stock holder. I am very disappointed in Apple lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS