Apple Granted Galaxy Tab 10.1 Injunction in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

joz

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
[citation][nom]aftcomet[/nom]I really believe Apple is capable of global domination. There really is nothing stopping it.[/citation]

I wish my fist could stop it, but I'd have to invent a blaster(SW) first and I'm sure apple would patent the iGrip, iBarrel and iEnergeticGasCanister before I get a chance do so so...which would ruin my plan of mass producing them to arm anti-apple troopers.

fyend

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
Ford should sue all other car manufacturers. Their cars all have 4 wheels and engines, it could be confusing to consumers and infringes on their patents on the wheel and doors.

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
[citation][nom]masterasia[/nom]I hate Apple, but they make such good products. They have my kids brain washed. All I hear at home is iPad this...iPad that.[/citation]

SAVE THEM before it's too late!! Get them Asus Transformer, get them a gaming PC, an Xbox, whatever, but SAVE them from Apple blight!!!

josh jones

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
apple's problems are apple's fault. apple accepted Samsung's bid to develop major parts of the ipad and iphone chipset and now apple is mad when Samsung takes a peak under the hood of the apple developed parts to make the really awesome Samsung galaxy products. don't like it apple, then make your own stuff in house and put up a great wall of apple:)
apple already has the mindset.

blurr91

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2004
Wow, a private company using the power of the court to stop another company from selling a competing product which in effect reduces consumer choices. At the same time the law condemns monopoly... Help! I am confused.

DroKing

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010
Wow really? Go burn in hell Apple thats where you belong, and steve jobs can stay in heaven as much as i hate Apple.

bernardv

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2009
I'd say Apple is in big trouble if this is what they have to do to stay ahead. How long will it take before their lawyers run out of steam? 6 months, a year perhaps? If they don't come up with a new and huge iSomethingOtherThanPhoneOrPad soon, the only way for them is down down down.

davewolfgang

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
WTF is up with all your world courts? Getting paid off judges? We should find out how many of these judges "all of the sudden" have a home full of brand new toys with little iApples on them. This is getting ridiculous!!!

Hellbound

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2004
I will never buy another Apple product because of this. In my house we have both the iPad and Galaxy tab. I will be getting rid of the iPad and replacing it with another Galaxy tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.