Apple ''iTV'' Losing 1080p Playback, Gaining Apps

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
[citation][nom]baldinie[/nom]mm, hate to burst the bubble, but they cant cal it iTV, iTV is the name a long established tv channel here in the UK. mind u, didn't stop them stealing fujitsu's name for the ipad.[/citation]
Interesting we have a TV channel in Edmonton, Canada called ITV as well.

ricdiculus

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2009
[citation][nom]puscifer919[/nom]anti-Apple people, spending yet another day on TH picking apart every little thing Apple does. [/citation]

If only Apple wouldn't make it so easy :)

jimmysmitty

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2007
[citation][nom]puscifer919[/nom]Aww, all you poor anti-Apple people, spending yet another day on TH picking apart every little thing Apple does. You moan and groan while Apple makes billions. Say whatever you'd like here, or anywhere else, while those of us (myself included, go ahead and thumb me down) go on enjoying our Apple products and letting others who choose to use whatever it is that they prefer go on living their lives. =)[/citation]

Sure. And go on being a blind sheep led by a man who want your money, blames a hardware defect on the user and doesn't care.

puscifer919

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2009
[citation][nom]ricdiculus[/nom]If only Apple wouldn't make it so easy :)[/citation]
[citation][nom]jimmysmitty[/nom]Sure. And go on being a blind sheep led by a man who want your money, blames a hardware defect on the user and doesn't care.[/citation]
Both points have nothing to do with my comment. Nice work guys. The dumbed down version is that while we (Apple product owners) enjoy our products and generally let others be, the rest of you (especially some of you here at TH) spend your time complaining about products you don't even own or use. For what purpose I wonder? Use what you like, and let others do the same. Or not, spend your time here, complaining and calling names, whatever makes you feel good!

justjc

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2006
Actually Apple TV isn't losing 1080p playback, the current version can't deliver 1080p either. The only place Apple mentions 1080p is that TVs supporting that resolution can work with Apple TV, just like 420p, 576p and 720p TVs are supported.
Not that it makes the coming Apple iTV a better product.

Status
Not open for further replies.