Apple Revealing White iPod Touch in Weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyballz

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2011
All hail Apple!! They have invented and introduced the most revolutionary device once again! Even though its just a color change of the case and fixes of problem of the other color model it is revolutionary and ahead of its time!!!

Wait...no.

Nesto1000

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2010
Looks like they finally reached a dead-end on what they can copy and make "new"
That is until something new really does come out.

Soma42

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2010
[citation][nom]sunflier[/nom]WHO THE HE** CARES?!!!!!!!Does white plastics somehow make it a better phone?!? Does white plastics get better reception?!?Does white plastics reflect the sun's rays so it stays cooler to the touch?!?Does white plastics prolong batter life?!?Does white plastics give users better experience?!?Does white plastics make the cool-aid taste any better?!?White plastics will, however, give you that moldy grayish look after a couple months usage.[/citation]

Whoa there buddy. I'm no Apple fan, but you need to find your happy place before you pop!!

blingbling

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2009
Soma42 09/21/2011 5:07 PM HideInsert quote.
Whoa there buddy. I'm no Apple fan, but you need to find your happy place before you pop!!

Obviously, you're not on Tom's much. We're all sick of hearing Apple lawsuit this, iPhone/iPad that. I think most everyone here has reached their limit with useless Apple news.

G

i expect apple has patented white as a color for portable media devices......

pcwlai

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2003
Sadly, from the manufacturer, the iPhone 5 is still under testing and cannot be assembled and there is no shipping order to the logistics company.

So, no iPhone 5 in October even Apple wants it badly.

G

I bought a shuffle a month ago and returned it because of the awful battery life. If this refresh addresses that issue I may buy one. It's a neat little device for those who don't want to buy an iPhone.

Anomalyx

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
For a company that makes so much money off its sheep, you'd think they'd be able to change the color of the device pretty easily and quickly. Or is this another instance of Apple telling you what colors you should want your device to be?

G

Apple is going to fall off the tree once it's users realize their products are not very innovating and a freaking press conference for a simple color change is not a new product.
That's only if their customers have common sense, I doubt it.

sundragon

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
[citation][nom]cknobman[/nom]OMG a white Ipod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMGoops, I think I just sharted a little.gotta calm down[/citation]

I'm an Apple fan and you literally made me spit out my coffee and LOL at work. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS