Apple Says 'Do Not Disturb' Bug Will Fix Itself Next Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

blakbird24

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2011
Apple's tech support is so much fun. It's like the company itself doesn't even understand it's own products. You call them because your iPhone is malfunctioning and they work with you to try to determine what YOU are doing wrong...I have to imagine this is either because they are lead to believe that there couldn't possibly be a problem with the device itself, OR they are just hoping that the problem is the user because if it's the phone they have no idea what to do.

In this case, it's almost as if they receive iPhones from some advanced alien civilization, and they need to figure out how everything works. "Sir, we've discovered that the device is counting down to January 7th 2013!". "What do you think it means?!"

I for one am glad Apple (and it's following) is around, it gives us real nerds something to talk about and laugh at.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
I wish iOS would just evolve to be more usable (more Android-like). I know Apple has the talent to do this. I have faith...hope.... iOS doesn't have to be stuck in yesteryear.

reprotected

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
[citation][nom]blakbird24[/nom]I for one am glad Apple (and it's following) is around, it gives us real nerds something to talk about and laugh at.[/citation]
"We are above average." Is definitely not above average.

jn77

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2007
First you can't hold the phone this way or that way (antenna would fail), then Apple Maps (Fail), how many more fails you you need before people wake up.

Oh forgot..... We added 1 extra row of icons and called a new model (Epic Fail). LOL

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
[citation][nom]halcyon[/nom]I wish iOS would just evolve to be more usable (more Android-like). I know Apple has the talent to do this. I have faith...hope.... iOS doesn't have to be stuck in yesteryear.[/citation]

Well this usually means less secure and more headaches overall. Also less than 5% of Android users even care about all the technical stuff and majority just want it to work.

keither5150

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2008
And another thing, when you copy something directly from Android, try to get it right. Android has had this feature for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.