Apple Stocks Drop Following Fake Heart Attack Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
Apple's PR machine at work covering up the news. Is Apple going to buy a Japanese robot to replace Job in secret to protect the stock value? I think Job might be the first CEO that has no life limitation like a corporation.

starhoof

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2008
[citation][nom]Pei-chen[/nom]Apple's PR machine at work covering up the news. Is Apple going to buy a Japanese robot to replace Job in secret to protect the stock value? I think Job might be the first CEO that has no life limitation like a corporation.[/citation]

yeah lol, "my name is J.O.B.S. we got another ipod... buy it to be cool like the rest of us cool people who follows apple, otherwise you will be declared unpopular!"

rtfm

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2007
I think it shows a huge lack of faith in a company as large as this when it's fortunes are deemed to rest soley on the work of one man. I'm sure Apple would do fine without Jobs, they have plenty of designers and a big pr machine to keep them going. But they may need to buy some lightbulbs to replace the light from the sun shining of of Steves a-hole ...

Status
Not open for further replies.