Apple's iPhone 4G Finally Caught on Camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

restatement3dofted

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2010
[citation][nom]Dan-fish[/nom]fake[/citation]

Wow, thanks for enlightening us with that one.

If this is fake, someone has certainly put in a lot of time and effort to fool us. Time will tell, I suppose.

rklein03

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2010
[citation][nom]Restatement3dOfTed[/nom]Wow, thanks for enlightening us with that one.If this is fake, someone has certainly put in a lot of time and effort to fool us. Time will tell, I suppose.[/citation]

I have seen much more time and effort spent to fool people... I don't know if this is fake or not, but I am waiting for something. Must likely I will end up getting one...

chaosmoogle

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2010
Definitely a fake. They didn't do a very good job either (if you ask me). Cheap photoshop tools, the sharpness in almost every image is tampered with (understatement). Image nine is really bad, if you zoom in to it on your desktop you can see that the name is severely tampered with. Lets hope I'm wrong cause all in all I think it looks pretty nice but I mean when you have a plug vanishing into a concrete wall, something is wrong with the image... haha

-blue-

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2010
[citation][nom]jivdis1x[/nom]4G? This must be joke. ATT has a hard enough time trying to build up on their 3G network.[/citation]

so because ATT has trouble with 3G the rest of the planet has to wait for 4G? get a grip

The Schnoz

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2008
This is fake. The next iPhone will almost definately not be called 4G. The current 3G name came from being able to access the 3G network, not because it was a 3rd generation iPhone. The 3G was second gen and the 3G S was 3rd gen. AT&T is far from finished getting their LTE network up (have they even started?)and I don't think Appple would release an iPhone biuilt for a network that isn't available yet, especially since LTE handsets aren't rumored to be ready for at least another year. I don't know what they'll call the next iPhone, but calling it 4G would be misleading even if it is the fourth generation iPhone since people now assocuiate 3G with the network it can run on, not the model of the phone.

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
Look at the photo where the iPhone is on the dock and there is another empty dock. Look how the empty dock has a wire that seems to lead into the wall. Also if there was an edge there, the wire would have a "raise" when it would go off the corner...so I then must say...this is some really good photoshoppin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.