Apps keep not responding and shutting down randomly

Apr 7, 2018
I open Pinterest and other apps as well and as I am looking the app keeps saying that it isn't responding and I touch wait button and then a few min later it shuts out of the app. Can't stay in any app very long at all. Really frustrating !!! HELP! plz ??? Thanks

Solution
Well if you have to many apps open at once, even if you aren't actively using them, they are using resources. So that can cause things like this to happen. Try restarting the phone (turn it off and back on) and then run the app you wish to try. If it works fine, then it is probably as stated above. If it still has problems, then the app may need to be uninstalled and reinstalled, or you may well have something on the device (bad app, virus, malware, etc.) that is running in the background using up the resources.
Well if you have to many apps open at once, even if you aren't actively using them, they are using resources. So that can cause things like this to happen. Try restarting the phone (turn it off and back on) and then run the app you wish to try. If it works fine, then it is probably as stated above. If it still has problems, then the app may need to be uninstalled and reinstalled, or you may well have something on the device (bad app, virus, malware, etc.) that is running in the background using up the resources.

Solution